Leverage Form ADV regulatory filings for portfolio risk management and fund due diligence
SEC’s Form ADV regulatory filings have data for over 25,000 firms, and over 70,000 private funds. Leverage this rich dataset for:
- Manager sourcing by reviewing new launches and registrations
- Identifying and monitoring key opportunities proactively
- Benchmarking best practices across peer group within your portfolio
Tired of manually reviewing annual filings in PDF format? Access simple, yet effective advisor profiles, private fund listings, and private fund profiles. Configure materiality threshold for filing changes.
- Track historical changes across regulatory assets, investor profiles
- Monitor changes to headcount, regulatory assets under management (AUM) and gross assets
- Identify new criminal, civil and regulatory DRPs
- Identify changes to key owners and executives as well as service providers including audit firms, prime brokers, custodians and administrators
Configure daily / weekly email alert with Form ADV regulatory filing changes of your portfolio delivered to your inbox. Be proactive in identifying and monitoring risks in your portfolio. Track material changes in the Form ADV brochures easily on the platform.
Integrate the power of Form ADV data in your decision making across risk dashboards, investment committee memos, fund factsheets, and integrating with internal fund investments data lake.
- Search the entire database of ADV filings with firm and private fund data filters.
- Gain key insights around filing history, trends in SEC filings, peer benchmarking and more with our ADV Power BI analytics dashboards.
- Create data exports for further analysis and reporting
MORE ODD RESOURCES
A research whitepaper on history of operational losses, value of ODD for investment offices, and views on top risks in 2024DOWNLOAD RESOURCE
On our webinar on SVB Response, we discussed views on the Silicon Valley Bank crisis event, potential impact on future diligence approaches, and a Q&A session.DOWNLOAD RESOURCE