Manager research is getting more complex with unstructured data, manual processes, and an ever evolving landscape of investment opportunities and risks.
DiligenceVault helps investors focus on using their information – not managing it.
DigitalDiligence is a core module that enables you to transform your diligence framework across inbound management, manager research, and portfolio monitoring.
- Build a repository of usable, structured research data and documents by collecting data from over 9,000 asset managers
- Avoid avoidable and costly errors when conducting manager research, and eliminate errors that come from manual processes
- Automatically flag risk areas, outliers, and even compliance issues
- Enable transparency for the entire team on a centralized platform. Create a consistent framework for multi-asset portfolios across traditional, hedge, and private market investments
Presentation is an advanced module that enables you to automate the generation of Investment Committee memos, factsheets, and opinion reports,
- Eliminate the need for copy and paste from multiple data sources
- Overlay collaborative review process in generating opinions and recommendations
- Create presentations from all your research data in a few clicks in your brand
- Enable transparency for the entire team on a centralized platform
FormADV is a regulatory data module that helps in identifying new investment prospects as well as reviewing inbound manager’s profiles. Get answers to questions such as:
- How many PE managers haven’t launched a fund in the past 3 years?
- All hedge fund strategies with certain business characteristics – managed account preference, investor concentration, regulatory profiles
- New launches in the past 30 days
CASE STUDY: Scaling Manager Research and Due Diligence Monitoring with Van Lanschot Kempen
Read our latest case study to see why VLK adopted DiligenceVault and what are the key data collection, analytics and reporting benefits that the firm has derived from this partnership.READ CASE STUDY
CASE STUDY: How a Wealth Management Platform Scaled Their Manager Research Framework
Read our case study to see how a leading wealth management firm turned to DiligenceVault to create auditable governance framework for their manager due diligence and research.READ CASE STUDY